In case anyone was interested I thought I would list my current gear. I'm sure this isn't comprehensive, but I'll try to keep it up to date:
- Nikon D5000 - DSLR, still use it from time to time, mostly when I need a long lens, but primarily use my Fuji
- Fuji X30 - compact mirrorless camera with a fixed 4x zoom lens.
- Nikon AW120 - I picked this one up as a handy waterproof point and shoot camera for hiking. It does pretty good, and is what we wound up using on our negative scanning project.
- Canon 9000F Mark II
- Canon LIDE210
- Nikon Coolscan IV / LS40
- Light Table
- Copy Stand
- Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II
- Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger
- Cotton Carrier Strap