Scaled Images is a Phoenix Arizona based image processing and internet technology company with over 30 years of experience in assiting small businesses with their technology solutions.
Our current focus is linux based application development of custom image processing software, such as automated photo and slide scanning along with cloud based image hosting, organization, and enhancement.
Technologies that we have made use of over the years are:
- tcl scripting language
- lua scripting language
- C++ programing language
- Delphi programming language (no new development, but are still maintaining an old codebase)
- linux system configuration and maintenance
- ImageMagick - graphics manipulation
- SQLite - cross platform database
- wxWidgets - cross platform gui development
- SANE scanning libraries - custom scanning applications
- redis - advanced key/value nosql data store
- dbase / clipper / Apollo - one of the first database systems for the modern PC
- Static web site automation using Hugo
- data migrations between dissimilar databases
- automated PDF manipulation and generation
- barcode generation and custom label generation
- embedded systems using the Raspberry Pi computer
We have also started working on a couple of digital signage projects using the Info Beamer software along with the hosted version of Yodeck.